Improve your ability to manage conflict with confidence
- See the Positive Side of Conflict – Gain the benefit of different perspectives, more creativity, better decisions and improved relationships.
- Respond with Confidence – Manage your emotions and stay in control.
- Determine If It Is Really a Conflict – Clarity helps you decide what you need to do.
- Use Active Listening as an Advantage – Listen your way to common ground.
- Keys for Confident Conversations – Use 3 keys to get to the root of conflict.
- Prepare for the Unexpected – Create a confidence habit.
Master holding difficult conversations with confidence that will help you manage conflict and result in improving relationships with your team and your peers. Learn and apply a process that will give you more confidence in leading your team, encourage innovation and productivity.
- 6 video lessons delivered weekly to pace your progress and allow for application
- worksheets and application exercises
- lifetime access to this training