Hi, I'm Jill
Founder of The Leaders' Coach
This is my Story
I have a passion for helping leaders and organizations grow and reach their full potential. With extensive leadership experience and proven results working inside multiple Fortune 100 global and regional organizations, I understand the challenges businesses face today. I work with mid to senior level executives and business owners to reach their potential and help create organizational climates that lead to lifelong prosperity.
I help executives develop their leadership and communication skills so that they can build a strong, cohesive team and break through any barriers holding themselves and their team back….and not have to burn themselves out by doing so!
I partner with all sizes of organizations and help them refine and align their strategy, execute change, build strong teams, and implement targeted leadership development programs. Translating theory into practical talent strategies, identifying themes and trends from data analysis, communicating results, and influencing decisions at the highest level.
My Credentials & Experience
Prior to founding The Leaders' Coach, I traveled the globe providing leadership development coaching for Eaton Corporation and led talent development and leadership training from the executive level to the shop floor. I work across multiple industries and coach leaders in multiple functions including IT, Finance, HR, Marketing, Program Management and Sales. My passion for leveraging neuroscience in coaching and training came from working with analytical thinkers and leaders in technical fields. Neuroscience shows that the ‘soft stuff’ or ‘soft skills’ have real data behind it that shows us logically how we are wired to think, feel and act – and most importantly, how we can leverage that data to help improve how we lead, communicate, make decisions and manage change!
I'm a Certified Coach with an emphasis in emotional intelligence and neuroscience. I am sought after for executive coaching, organization consulting, leadership workshops, and speaking. I live in LaGrange, OH with my husband of 26 years, two dogs (Apollo and Rocky) and a cat (Striker).
Certifications & Education:
- Masters in Organizational Behavior, Pfeiffer University
- Executive Masters in Neuroleadership, Neuroleadership Institute
- Bachelor in Psychology, Michigan State University
- Certified Coach, Speaker & Trainer (John Maxwell Leadership Institute)
- Certified Executive Coach (Gestalt Institute)
- Certified Executive Coach in Emotional Intelligence (Weatherhead, Case Western Reserve)
- Certified Organization Design practitioner (USC Center for Effective Organizations)
- Certified Organization Change Practitioner (Prosci)
- Certified Six Sigma Greenbelt and Blackbelt