"Leadership is influence - nothing more, nothing less" - John C. Maxwell
We will design and deliver leadership programs focusing on supporting talent from the front-line to the C-suite.
Having the right leadership will help your employees and the organization grow to reach their potential.Schedule a Free Consultation Call Now
Leadership Training Topics:
- Communicating Effectively
- Building Positive Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leading Change
- Managing Conflict with Confidence
- Destination Mapping - Defining Your Career Path
- Leading with Influence
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Building a Culture of Accountability
- New Leader Training
Delivering Leadership Training Through:
- Group Training
- Leveraging John Maxwell's leadership content as a certified Maxwell Leadership Trainer covering content from:
- Developing the Leader Inside You 2.0
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- The 15 Laws of Growth
- The 16 Laws of Communication
- Today Matters
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- Everyone Communicates Few Connect
- Developing the Leaders Around You
Testimonials from some of my amazing clients:
Jill was a great facilitator who truly supported the sharing of each participant in a timely fashion. Her questions encouraged participants to challenge themselves to use best practices and sound skills to best serve their customers.
Connect with Others
I appreciated the exposure to the topics and the opportunity to discuss the impact of what I read with a group of people who also were impacted - but maybe in a different way. This opened my mind to explore other ways to think about what I learned.
Identified Growth Areas
Each chapter helped me clearly identify my personal leadership growth areas. I found John Maxwell's communication style both humble and encouraging. I was blessed by the group discussions where I received additional encouragement from others on similar journeys.
Improved my Communication
This leadership training gave me the opportunity to evaluate my current communication approach and find ways to improve how I move forward communicating on an individual and group level.
This leadership training energized me for the day and I now have quotes from the leadership books we studied all over my office to keep me focused.
The Leadership Game
This facilitated experience is a great way for you and your team to build better relationships, learn more about each other, innovate and identify ways to improve your teamwork. Leveraging key leadership principles you will forget your playing a game and have amazing conversations that will move your team forward.